On 25 April 2023 (15.00 – 16.30 CET), the Urban Mobility Open Payments Forum will organise the webinar ‘Demystifying Contactless Open Loop Payment in Public Transport‘.
The webinar will:
- Outline the advantages and benefits of contactless open loop payment
- Help to understand the basic rules, requirements and processes
- Explain the technical preconditions needed; and
- Provide an opportunity to discuss the challenges of implementing contactless open loop payment
Who can attend?
- Transport authorities and operators looking for innovative ways to attract more people to public transport
- Managers in charge of building a fare collection strategy
- Project teams developing a delivery plan for the implementation of contactless open loop payment
Registration is mandatory for this webinar. Please register on the UITP website.